Tom Holland clarifies his statements about being spider

We recently made us echo some statements of Tom Holland where he apparently commented that he wTom not visiting Spider-Man beyond age 30, ensuring that if so much something would be doing wrong. Now, the actor himself hTom clarified these statements in a recent interview on Spider-Man No Way Home, explaining that his words were taken from context and who misunderstood him.

New Spider-Man trilogy with Tom Holland

Thus, and through Extra TV, the actor hTom nuanced the words of him: This is a perfect example of how everything that is always said gets misinterpreted and nobody says the truth. I do not know how Spider-Man's future will be. I do not know if I'm going to be part of it. Spider-Man will always live in me, and I know that Amy and the study are looking forward to finding out how Spider-Man's next chapter will be. If that happens to me, then it will be very exciting; But if it's time to get away, then I'll proudly, says the actor.

What I wTom referring to in that interview I said 'If I am playing Spider-Man when I am 30 years old, something will have done bad', it is because it would be taking advantage of the opportunity for someone to come and change what it means to be Spider-Man. Spider-Man could be more diverse, he could be a female character, could be anything. So that's what he wTom saying, and thanks to that journalist to change that, I appreciate it a lot, concludes Holland not without some irony in the words of him.

Tom Holland Clarifies Comments About His Spider-Man Future

So much so, that the actor says below that he would be happy to see other Spider-Man films with other characters Tom Miles Morales, Silk or jackpot, for example.

Spider-Man No Way Home Strengthens in cinemTom the next December 16, 2021.

Comments

Popular Posts